Thursday, February 3, 2011

Sin Tent

What was Sin Tent?



Sin Tent was a name I created for a church that had a summer congergation under a party/wedding tent in Innisfil Beach Park.

Where Was Sin Tent?

In Auguest 1997, I moved to Alcona Beach and I was walking through Innisfil Beach Park and there was a large wedding tent that housed a church.  This tent was located in the west end of the park beside the soccer fields and a playground.  I did do not know what denomiation it was.  All I figured it was a church that met under this tent. 

A week later, someone approached me at the end of my driveway and he invited me to attend a service at 7:30 PM.
Why Sin Tent?

The man who invited me to this tent church service told me about SIN and why it was important to attend.  I did not attend the Sin Tent and I stayed home.  After the fact, I guessed that this congergation that met under the tent was a Jehoavh's Witness or some other fundementalist church.

That is all I recall?

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog with pictures and details. Please keep on posting the more stuff. I will like to hear more from you.

    ReplyDelete