Friday, January 20, 2012

Nintendo Lines

What is a Nintendo Line?

A Nintendo Line is a word I made up when I was in Elementry School.  A Nintendo Line is a hand drawn map of a stage, or level from a video games.

Why Did I draw Nintendo Lines in elementry school?

In 1991, My grandfather got me the 8 Bit Nintendo and I loved side-scrolling games like Super Mario Brothers, Zelda II the Adventures of Link, and Mega Man.  As I got into 8 bit gaming, I grabbed a blank piece of paper and started drawing up my own maps from scratch for video games.

Examples of Nintendo Lines


The Nintendo Line posted below is a level that every Mario Fan knows very well.
This Nintendo Line is World 1-1 from Super Mario Brothers 3,  Retrieved from http://www.mariomayhem.com/downloads/mario_game_maps/index.php
If you love Video Games, keep your ears to the Tracks for my Own Nintendo Lines to be drawn up and posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment