Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hut! Pictures

Hello All!

I am now going to show you some good pictures to Hut about. If you loved the Blinking Red Lights Stories, you will love these Hut Pictures.

I saw my first train at this railway crossing in 1985.  Crossed this level crossing frequently when I visited Newmarket

Crossed the The Cherry Street Strauss Trunnion Bascule Bridge for the first time in 1985 with my grandfather.  This was the first bridge I saw with railway gates.

The Rodd Avenue Railway Crossing.  Visited in March 1988

Regional Road 15 in Haltin Hills Railway crossing, Visited in October 1989
Water Street Railway Crossing, Newmarket, Ontario.  Visited frequently.  Mrs Booth took a picture of this level crosing in Winter, 1990


The Strachan Ave level crossing.  This crossing was replaced with a bridge in 2013.




Hut!

No comments:

Post a Comment