Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Sounds of the City

I finally downloaded the audio from some of my youtube videos.  I have downloaded some tracks that have been uploaded by other users.

City Noise, The Sounds of Downtown Barrie on a summer dayTo enjoy the video click here.  This video was created by youtube user lockphilip

Freight Train noise. Uploaded by youtube user lockphilip.To View Freight Train Noise, Click here

Public Transit Noise, uploaded by youtube usere lockphilip To view the video click here


Theatre Noise, Inside the Barrie Downtown Theatre, 2009To view the video click here.  Uploaded by youtube user lockphilip

Theatre Noise, Inside the Diesel Playhouse, 2008.  Uploaded by youtube user lockphilip.  To view the video, click here

Toronto Noise, uploaded by lockphilip. To watch the video, click here

I hope you will enjoy the songs and the videos. My Youtube channel is www.youtube.com/lockphilip

I will add more as I creat them.  Keep your Ears to the Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment