Monday, January 10, 2011

Play Station Games

This is the a list of my favorite Playstation Games I played.  I mostly rented them from a Video 99 Store in Alcona Beach.

Alundra

This is a great Action Zelda-Style RPG Game I rented at the Video 99 in Alcona Beach.  I have rented this game a few times.  There were a few spots I got stuck in like Lar's Crypt.  With the help of an online strategy guide, I managed to get through the tough spots.  This game has some great music too.

Wild Arms

This is the first RPG game that I played on the Playstation.  I rented this game several times until I finished the game.  This game had great music and battle system.

Xenogears

This is another Action RPG game I rented from the Video 99 store in Alcona Beach.  I rented this game because it looked intersting when I saw an advertisment in Playstation Magazine.  This game had great music and moments to get me to play the game.

Resident Evil II

This is the first Survival Horror game my father played.  I watched my father play this game until he got stuck and unsure where to go next.  This game has its scary moments when a zomie jumps out and a bunch of dogs jump through a window.

Final Fantasy VII

My father rented this game and played the first level and tried to figure out what to do.  I knew what to do because I have played these type of games on the SNES.  I rented this game a few times and got pretty far.  This game had great music to enjoy from Bombing Missing to Mako Reactor.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment