Monday, December 12, 2011

Do you listen to Z 103.5, Let's Play Name That Tune by

I have two songs I have recorded off Z 103.5 FM over 10 years ago.  If you know the lyrics, please type the name of the song in the Comments section.

The First song I have herd of is titled I want to Be the One.  I heard two freestyle remixes of this song on Z 103.5.  I do not know the artist that made the remix.

I want to Be the One, -- Steve B

Late at night when I'm all alone



I think of you and I'm feelin strong


Wishin you would look my way


Let me be the one


My heart is achin for that special girl


To come on in and to share my world


Someone to love and someone to hold


Let me be the one


I Love You


Chorus 1:


I need you girl and I need you now


I'll get you lookin at me somehow


The love I have is an open door girl


Come on in, lets begin, I love you

Chorus 2:


I wanna be the one you're givin your lovin


I wanna be the one you're kissin and huggin


I wanna be the one you dream of at night


Let me be the one

Repeat 2

I Love you, Baby

I don't believe it should take so long


To find someone I can call my own


Just come more close and you'll feel my love


It's a burning love, my baby


My heart is achin for that special girl


To come on in and to share my world


Some one to love and someone to hold


Let me be the one, my baby

Repeat Chorus 1

Repeat Chourus 2


A Promise to Share - Steve B

Listen to this song on Youtube

The Second song I have heard and taped off Z 103.5 has the following Lyrics. Aug 26, 2012, I stumbled across the title of this song and took a listen when I was looking at Steve B songs and found the title for this song is now known.  This song is on Stevie B Running Back Album (released 1993).

The Chorus goes like this.

You Touch Me, I touch you

This Love was out of control,

I want you to want me

Oh Baby ____________

It's a Promise to Share

It's a Promise to Care

I'll Come Back to you  (Repeat)



When I listened to the radio, there were so many songs I loved and hear and I only have them on old fashioned cassette tapes.

Keep your Ears to the Tracks for unknown songs

Refrence, I am Looking for the Name,  Yahoo Answers,  http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070828081927AABIERF

No comments:

Post a Comment