Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy 5 Year Anniversary for Evil Dead the Musical Viewing 2

Monday, June 4, 2012, We shall Remember the Events at Evil Dead the Musical

On June 4th, 2007, I returned to the Diesel Playhouse to see bloody and exciting Evil Dead the Musical for the second time.  Today I like to honour that viewing by posting  the outcome of the show.  My seat number was SZ 3 A Seat 12.  I was very lucky to switch seats at intermission and occupy SZ 2 A Seat 6.  That seat was Front Row Centre and I got splattered on a lot.





When I watched Evil Dead the Musical on May 21, 2007, I was in SZ 1 A Seat 5.  I did not get splattered on at all.  Another audience member sitting next to me said that it sucked that he did not get splattered on.

Keep your Ears to the Tracks for Evil Dead Viewing 3 Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment