Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Survey Games

What is a Survey Game?

A survey game is a site that pays you money to complete surveys.  For example, My favorite survey game site is Web Perspectives. 

Web Perspectives

This Survey game is 100% Canadian.  I have won more money at this survey game than any other clicking game I ever played.  This is the primary Survey Game I play.

Game Play

Once you join, you will be invited to complete surveys as they are e-mailed to you. When you get a Reward offered for New Survey Email, click on Start Survey and the game begins.  Answer the questions in the survey accordingly and you may win.  If you do not meet the credentials for the survey you will screen out. 


Keep your ears to the Tracks on my winnings on the Survey Game and other Clicking games.

Still a fan of Clicking Games, Play Donkey Mails and win cash out when you win a buck.

No comments:

Post a Comment