Monday, February 13, 2012

Dance Music During the Frantic Era

2002 , First Year of LASA

This photo was taken outside the Boileroom in the summer of 2002

In 2002, I took LASA at Georgian College,  there was some great music on Z 103.5 That I love.  Many of the tracks were posted on the play lists of Grade XII and Post High School.  During this era, I turned 19 and started going to the Boileroom for Frantic Fridays until close in April - May 2003.

Access Code, System Error (Error in The System), 1999,  I heard this track for the first time at the Roxx Boileroom in August 2001 after the club's inception.  This track was played again around Halloween, 2001.

PPK, Resurrection, Recorded in 2000, Released, 2002,   I heard this track for the first time at the Roxx Boileroom after it's inception in 2001

Keep your Ears to the Tracks for song listing s for this play list.

No comments:

Post a Comment