Thursday, February 16, 2012

Would you like to experience a Hot Lather Shave?

If you love to experience a Hot Lather Shave, you are up for a treat.  Today I will be telling you about The Bed Shave?

What is a Bed Shave?

A Bed Shave is what I like to refer to a Sraight Razor Shave at the Barber pole Barber Shop.  If you like to know what a Bed shave entails, watch the opening scene of The Untouchables

A Gangster getting a Bed Shave while talking to Reporters in the Untouchables

Why Bed Shave?

When I was in High School, I wanted to experience a Bed Shave.  What came through my head at the moment, I wanted to be strapped to the barber chair while the barber shaves my face with the straight razor.  Nowadays, I would like to experience the barber holding my head between each stroke of the razor.

Where did I witness the Straight Razor for the First Time?

In the new year of 1995, my grandfather took me to the Rabbit Barber Shop in Keswick, Ontario for our family hair cuts.  While I was waiting for my turn to hop into the chair, I saw the barber put on some gel on the back of the person in the chair.  A moment after, the barber dawned the straight razor and than he shave the back of the person's neck.  I wanted to experience the head holds, of the Straight razor.  Today the Primal Instincts Tatoo Shop now occupies the Former Rabbit Barber Shop.

Where can you go to Experience a Bed Shave for yourself?

The Barber Pole, 43 A Owen Street, Barrie, ON 

The Barber Pole is a Unique Barber Shop on Owen Street in Downtown Barrie where you find all your men's grooming needs from Hair Cuts, Neck Clean-Up, and Bed Shave.



The Bed Shave is only  27.00 (Hot and Lather Shave)

If you like a Wash, Cut, Style, and Bed Shave for 50.00

You can book your Bed Shave and other men's grooing needs online in the Request a Booking Section of the Barber Pole dot ca

Bed Shaves in Movies.



Everyone knows about the Famous Bed Shave in the opening scene of The Untouchables.

Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)

Todd Sweeney (2007)  You shold get a bed shave from this famous Barber when you visit is Fleet Street Barber Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment