Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy 5th Anniversary of my sixth viewing of Evil Dead

September 4, 2012

5 years ago today, I watched Evil Dead The Musical for the sixth time before the show closed for the Christmas Holidays.  In the Meantime, a silly show opened for only months known as JEWTOPIA in the Diesel Playhouse. 

This is My Story:

After I promoted Evil Dead the Musical to death, a friend at Cherry Beach offered me a pair of free tickets to the show before it closed on September 8, 2007.  I had the opportunity to take my friend Irving to the show.  For this viewing, I got my favorite seat in the house, SZ 2 A Seat 6.



For this occasion, I wore my White Theatre by the Bay T-shirt to my first Free Viewing of Evil Dead the Musical.



This is what the inside of the Diesel Playhouse looked like on that memorable night during intermission.




My friend arrived at the show late because he had some work before and missed part of Act 1.  Latecomers were seated towards the back of the auditorium.




This was the outcome after the show for the sixth time and Irving's first time.  Both of us wore white Theatre By the Bay T-shirts for this occasion.  I got Splattered good at this viewing.  Cheryl, the cellar girl splashed me good because I starred at her face during the Do the Necronomicon Number.




A Splattered Deadite emerges from the Diesel Main Space.

Please take a moment to remember Evil Dead the Musical and the Diesel Playhouse.

Keep your ears to the tracks for more great posts.









No comments:

Post a Comment