Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Moose Man, 2011: The Drive

Friday, July 29, 2011

At 4:55 PM I was picked up at my home and taken up to the Moose Man, 2011 for the Long Weekend of August.



Passing through Severn Bridge.  Near Severn Bridge, Big Church has their Encounter Brainwashing Weekend.


Retuning onto the highway after making a pit stop in Gravenhurst at a Subway Restaurant.  After placing our orders, the Subway Restaurant started to get busy with the other weekend cottagers.



Merging onto the 118, Eastbound for West Guilford










Approaching Eagle Lake







Turning north towards Fort Irwin.




I am Scared!  I do not know what lies at the bottom of steep hills.  When I was younger, I cringed at the steep hill sign because there may be a dark and scary tunnel at the bottom of the hill.  Some steep hills may twist and spiral.



Passing Eagle Lake on the north side



Don't Drive too fast here.  The cliffs of Eagle Lake are very high.  Rick drove pretty fast and gave me a scare as the car veered towards the edge while maneuvering a sharp turn.








Passing through the small village of Fort Irwin.   Within 5 minutes, I safely arrived through the  Gates of The Moose Man, 2011

Keep your Ears to the Tracks for great photos taken at the Moose Man Weekend.

Page Index

The Arrival

Saturday and Sunday

The Burn

Early Morning Express Home

1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil! My husband is scared of steep hills too! for the same reason. Thanks for the reiki (did I spell that wrong?) at Moose Man!

    ReplyDelete