Friday, October 22, 2010

The Coca Cola Contest, Look under the Tab

In 1993, my brother got into another contest that he could win a million dollars by spelling "COCA COLA" with pop can tabs.  When you look under the tab, there is a letter engraved.  If you win a free can of pop, the tab will have the word "CAN" engraved.  There are also cash instant prizes that have a number engraved on the tab.

During this contest, my brother started bugging my Grandfather to buy a can of coca cola at the convience store every day.  Before I jumped on the bandwagon, my brother has won $2.00 - $5.00  in this contest.  The outcome was the same as the chips contest the previous year.  I aways get the same letters and when the contest closed at the beginning of the new school year.

Keep your Ears to the Tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment