Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Volunteer opportunity at the Power House of Terror

On October 31, 2010, I scored an awesome opportunity to be an actor in a Haunted Attraction for Halloween.  When I got that E-mail from Toronto Zombie Walk, I got in touch with the Manager and she welcomed me onto the Bandwagon for Halloween. I was a beautiful looking zombie in the graveyard. 

I kept my Ears to the Tracks for the 2011 Registration and had a successful Thanksgiving Audition.  I will be back the Power House of Terror on October, 27, 28, 3-, and 31, 2011





Keep your Ears to the Tracks and read about my trips to the Power House of Terror, 2011.

Power House of Terror, 2011

Power House of Terror, Halloween 2011, Part 1

Power House of Terror, Halloween 2011, Part 2

Power House of Terror, Halloween 2011 Part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment