Tuesday, September 28, 2010

NES Games that Scott Brought Over

In 1993 - 1995 Scott from my elementry school class brought a whole bunch of NES games over for me to play.  These games that Scott brought over carried a curse.  When I put the game into my NES, the red light and the TV will start flashing.  It took a hard blowing to get the game going.

720 Degrees

This is a skateboarding game where you skate around town and earn a gold medal in Downhill, Jump, Ramp, and Slalom courses. I was interested in this game because of the music and my brother's playing.

Battletoads


This is the game I played the most out of the collection of Scott.  This game was great because it was a fast paced beat em up game.  When I played it, I tried to collect as many lives as possible in order to beat the Turbo Tunnel.  When I got to the Turbo Tunnel, I kept crashing into a wall on the speeder bike course.  The last leg of the Speeder Bike Course goes slightly faster than the others. 

Super Cars

This was a great overhead car racing game with some great music.  I did not play this game that much.  Let's watch the video and take a listen to the music of Track 3.



Robo Cop

My brother played through this game with the Game Genie and the music was the same for every level.  I liked the levels that featured elevators and multiple doors to open.  This game is pretty linear. When my brother finished the game, I did not realize that the game was finished until I saw the ending sequence.

Nightmare on Elm Street

This is a great game I played through with my brother.  The object of the game is to go to all the houses and collect Freddy Krueger's bones.  You must collect the bones in each stage in order to advance to the next stage.

Renegade

This is a fighting game my brother played through.  I did not like this game too much because it was a beat em up and it got boring.

And many more games.  After playing the entire collection of games Scott brought over, My NES games started to do the flashing screen.  When I played a game on Aunt Cindy's NES, the curse got it too.

Keep your ears to the tracks and I will tell you more about the Video Games I played.  Next on the tracks is SNES Games

No comments:

Post a Comment